Healthy Cooking Community
What do I eat for breckfast?

The Healthy Cooking community is for exchanging tips and recipes related to Healthy Cooking.

What do I eat for breckfast?

Help i wan to loose weight but i dont know what to eat hellllllllllllpppppppp!!!!!
Eat at regular intervals for the amount of activity you have.

Figure the calories you need to maintain the current weight you have, then cut by no more than 10%...

Repeat every 2 - 3 months until you achieve the weight you seek.

There are NO magic foods, nor any secrets beyond burn off more than you take in...
BTW, using this method I have reduced by 30 - 35 pounds, and have kept it off.

My goal is another 15 - 20 over the next 4 - 5 months.
Pip is right eating frequently the healthy foods like fruit and raw veggies ,will help you not get hungry  there are also low cal dips to dip veggies in , I make up a bowl of coleslaw to nibble at when I get hungry, made with low cal dressing..
You need protein at breakfast and vegetables.  One way is to make an egg white scramble.  I would suggest 3 eggs, but only use one yolk.  The whites are really healthy, but one yolk would be okay.  First chop up onion, green peppers, and even a roma tomato, and some greens like spinach or kale.  Chives would be great.  Add in a little sage or rosemary for all the health benefits.  First saute the vegetables in Earth Balance spread or other olive oil type spread until they are cooked but still slightly crisp. Then scramble the eggs with the one yolk.  Add a nondairy cheese if you like.  Then add the egg mixture to the vegetables in the pan and stir until cooked.  

For a hot beverage, have green tea with mint.  It is as satisfying as coffee to me!  Mint helps prevent diabetes by controlling blood sugar.  

In general, decrease the amount of starches in your diet and increase whole fruits like applies for the fiber.  Have snacks on hand like washed raw veggies that are all ready to eat.  Whatever you like, such as carrots, celery, snap peas or green beans, cucumbers.  Add green herbs to veggies and lean meats you cook.  When you buy potatoes, buy small ones to help you control portions.  Potato fiber isn't bad, but you need to limit the amount you eat and also limit the amount of toppings.  Use a teaspoon of an olive oil spread and maybe some chopped chives and lots of pepper.   Your new dessert can be one of those coconut yogurts that you get at specialty stores like Whole Foods.  Real dairy is not your friend.  Make crock pot meals like turkey chili with lots of vegetables and beans.  You can hide kale or spinach in there and not even know it, plus lima beans and a little sweet corn (fresh or frozen better than canned) to add a little sweetness.  Throw in herbs like oregano, and basil along with chili powder and a touch of red chili powder to give it a kick.  

When you start eating fresh and healthy and keep healthy food around, and have healthier choices for even your fun foods, you come off the addicting foods and it gets easier.  You just have to plan ahead more and get interested in the creative process of food preparation and making enough for leftovers.  That makes it much easier time wise.  
Wow thats great info I have copied it out for reference thanks so much for all of us ..I didnt know that about mint ...