What is the best thing you've eaten made with cilanatro
What healthy food have you eaten that you just loved that was made with cilantro?
I've made a cilantro and lemon salad dressing that was just divine.  I will have to search for the recipe and post it.  Cilantro is tied for my favorite herb along with basil.
My own Guacamole , which reminds me there are tons of avocados for sale cheap along the highways .time to get makin some ....
I love cilantro too! hoping this cooler, rainy weather we are having right now will allow mine to actually grow half decent for once!  Last 2 years I haven't gotten much off of my plants because I planted them in too sunny of a spot and they like it cooler.

I love cilantro in black beans and anything mexican/southweastern themed!!  I like to buy dried beans from rancho gordo ( heirloom beans  are their specialty ).  I soak the beans over night and then cook them low and slow with onions and peppers and then right before serving, squeeze a lime over them and add my chopped cilantro. Makes for a nice side dish, throwing on top of salads for protein or stuffing inside a tortilla with some cheese , lettuce and anything else I'm in the mood for.

grace
My sister in law is from Mexico and every holiday she makes homemade pico de gallo. I do not like cilantro but this is the only time I ever eat it. It goes very well with homemade bread. I love it!
When I first read this post I got all excited thinking it was about an ingredient I had not heard of, shame it turned out to be an Americanism I had not heard of instead! Well Coriander is a very good herb. It is good in so many different things it’s difficult to pick a favourite. It’s good in whole load of soups Carrot and sweet potato are two it works very well in. It’s a key ingredient in curries both Indian and Thai. Fajitas are awesome and perhaps one of my favourite Tex-Mex dishes.

I make fish and crab cakes with it, and they don’t have potato in them so are quite healthy. You blitz the fish in a food processor and add an egg white and blitz that in, next add some salt and run the processor, you should notice the mix firm up and become stiffer (the salt acts on the protein in the fish and tightens it up). You use one medium egg white per 6-8oz of fish. Then chop very finely: garlic, ginger, chilli, coriander and fold that in. Then juice and zest a lime and add that with pepper. If using crab fold that in too. Then form into little cakes (Don’t make them too big or else they are likely to fall apart), flour and lightly fry. I have not made them in a while but last time I did it they came out at not many points (weight watchers) at all.

Also a marinade which works for fish, chicken, pork and lamb. Chop very finely garlic and ginger and put into a bowl. Add ground cumin and coriander (best to use pre ground unless you are patient enough to grind seeds to a powder) and black pepper. Next slacken with oil and rub well into the meat/fish. Leave for a couple of hours and cook on a high-ish heat. I do this on the BBQ a lot. You just need to be a carefull that the garlic and spices do not burn as this will give it a bitter taste.
Coriander is the seeds of the plant and Cilantro is the leaves of the same plant. Killing two birds with one plant. If I liked either I'd grow it to save room. lol
I really like to use it with fresh salsa on grilled chicken or tilapia and to second what margypops said, defiantley for fresh guaco! ^_^
oh yeah, cilantro in freshly made salsa...yummy!!!
Cilantro chutney.  You can find plenty of recipes online.  I make mine with two bunches of cilantro, some onion, green chile, mint, lime juice, salt, and enough water to help it blend.  Unsweetened flaked coconut balances out some of the heat from the chile.

It's great on just about anything.  It keeps a week or two in the fridge and also freezes well--assuming the batch outlasts dinner!
I can only think of three. And I love cilantro. I make fresh salso every day for the famile. I always use cilantro in it. I have heard from my family from Puerto Vallarts that is is excellent for digestion.

1.)pico de gallo.
2.)Piscado (Mexican fish dish).
3.)Lemon with lime and tuna, pepper and salt, and cilantro. Yummmy!