What's the best thing you ever ate made with spinach?
What have you eaten and loved that is healthy and made with spinach?
My ex-girlfriend made this absolutely killer spinach soup. It was so good I even dream about it now and then. Unfortunately the recipe went to her in the split up and apparently she didn't want to share custody.
My Nonnie D'Orazio's version of "Italian Wedding Soup."  She's make it with chicken stock, chicken meatballs and rice instead of pasta, as well as spinach and escarole.

Otherwise, my wife makes a good Spanakopita (Greek spinach pie) and my potherb mix is excellent: spinach, escarole, endive, leeks, onions - chopped and steamed, serving with a dressing of freshly squeezed lemon juice and a  drizzle of olive oil.
Indian-style saag dishes!  Though you do need to watch out for how much oil or cream is used.

I also love a good Italian Wedding Soup as mentioned above, which can be made in a healthy style by controlling the sodium in the stock and by using a low-fat sausage for the meatballs.

I often buy frozen spinach for $1/box.  It's easy to thaw, wring out, and add to lot of dishes, including eggs for breakfast, topped with a little feta.  I'll also sometimes fold it into hummus, or add to pasta sauce.  

In addition to convenient frozen spinach, I also like to buy big bags of baby greens that include spinach.  It's a lot more nutritious and flavorful than iceberg lettuce.

My mom makes a cream of spinach soup that is great, and it's easy to find a recipe if you just look up any "cream of (vegetable)" soup in a cookbook like Fannie Farmer.  It starts with a white-sauce type of base (using milk, or if you like to be more rich, half & half) and then milk and chicken broth, the veg goes in after that.  She makes the same recipe using either spinach, or broccoli, or asparagus.  

I also love Stouffer's spinach souffle, available in the freezer case!  Stouffer's is a quality brand, but they only have about four things that I think are as good or better than a homemade version, and that is one of them.
I like those spinach dips, the ones with artichokes in them ...I will throw spinach into anything even chilli just for the healthy dark green factor ....
I love it in lasagna or sauteed with some garlic and olive oil.  I keep a bag of baby spinach in my fridge and throw it into anything I can think of.  It is so good to but a handful in the bottom of your bowl before you add chili, a stew, soup or a stir fry.  The heat cooks it through.  I do enjoy a spinach salad with red onions, hard boiled eggs, mushrooms, avacodos and a creamy dressing (sparingly applied).  Bacon is good on it but only if I have budgeted for it.  That's why I love the food diary.  I plan my meals ahead and know what my actual versus budgeted calories are.
Saag dishes are very good!.. Spinich loves Nutmeg, chilli, garlic and cloves. I really like a brown rice and spinich bake...cook the rice first and cool slightly, mix with egg, cheese, spinich, nutmeg salt and pepper and place into oven proof dish. Melt some butter and mix with bread crumbs and spread on top, bake in the oven.

Also do these little spinich cake things. Blanch and refresh spinich.Chop and seperate. mix with egg, parmasn cheese, nutmeg salt, a little chilli, pepper, bread crumbs and a egg. form into little cakes and fry for a couple of mins on a medium heat. Very nice, it needs quite fresh spinich. I do them with a courgette and carrot pasta bound in cream.

It's very good particularly when fresh from the garden if it is sauted on a high heat very quickly maybe a min ir two in a little butter with some nutmeg. Nice with lamb!
A few weeks ago I had a bag of leftover spinach in the fridge so was looking for a recipe that included mostly spinach.  I came across a recipe for Poached Eggs over Spinach & Mushroom.  It was so tasty and simple to make, not to mention healthy!  I'll definitely be making it again! :)

You can find the recipe here:

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?dbid=126&tname=recipe

I think a couple of you just have to come cook for me periodically :)

Tonight I am making brown rice & mixing in leftover grilled chicken, sauteed mushrooms & onions & serving it on steamed spinach. ^_^

I use spinach in a lot of foods, salads, smoothies, omelettes, casseroles, but my fav would have to be pizza. Garlic chicken pizza with a white sauce with spinach... Yummy!
I saute garlic and mushrooms, mix in a couple of eggs,cook for a couple of more minutes, add spinach and feta cheese.  Leave a couple of more minutes then enjoy. I have this at least once a week for supper.
Well the are all tasty sounding recipes, I like that last one for something fast ..I took a bag of frozen cut leaf spinach out of the freezer last night maybe I will try the one with poached eggs on it ..I would never had thought of nutmeg and spinach ...