Healthy Cooking Community
any tips??
About This Community:

The Healthy Cooking community is for exchanging tips and recipes related to Healthy Cooking.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

any tips??

IM 23 and weigh 218 lbs i don't like exercising and tips on low fat meals??
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
May I ask your height as that makes a difference? I think once you get exercising you would like it, start slowly and then pick up, it is very satisfying. you dont need low fat meals now, in fact some fat is good for you, you need to eat frequently, dont buy any junk food in, you know the stuff we all like ..load up on Veg and fruit and proteins, and eat about 3-4 small meals a day ..
Blank
Even if you eat low cal meals, chances are you won't lose much weight, if any, if you don't exercise. Exercising burns fat and helps boost your metabolism, and helps keep you healthy in other areas as well. You may not like it, but that's most likely because you're not used to it. Once you do it for a while it becomes easier and before you know it you won't be able to get enough.
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
They say diet is 80% of how we look actually!  My suggestion is to cut out starches especially at dinner.  no rice, pasta, bread, potatoes.  Have lean protein and vegitables.  This is a known way to lose weight.  

And once you start losing some weight, you may begin to enjoy exercise a bit more.  Start slow with maybe walking at a pace that feels like you are working a little bit.  An ipod with music you love helps.  Another good way to incorporate some exercise when you don't enjoy it is to get a work out friend.  someone that you meet to do it and then you always go because they are counting on  you.  I got back into the swing of things this way recently

but diet is really really key.  good luck
Blank
I was over a hundred pounds overweight and i hated exercise. How did i loose it? i ate A Lot of low calorie food which allowed me to eat more (i was used to BIG meals). once u get used to ur portions u can incorporate foods u like. Everyone is different but i would exercise on the weekends when i wanted to splurge a little.

things i learned: dont eat while watching tv or while distracted. enjoy ur food and dont eat fast (this one was hard for me).

dont have a mindset that u cant eat what u want because u can..in moderation. remember that our diets aren't for a certain period of time...its a lifetime change..best of luck to u!
Blank
4261944_tn?1404945883
Eat more vegetables and fruits, lean meats, poultry and fish, and wholegrain and wholemeal, these will all help you lose weight. I should know as I've lost 26lbs in 12 weeks with these things in mind along with exercise
Blank
Can you swim!?! I don't like exercising and honestly bc of physical limitations do to a car wreck 3 yrs ago I can't so too many land exercise BUT I love love love swimming and doing aqua Zumba!! :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Healthy Cooking Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...