Healthy Cooking Community
eating
About This Community:

The Healthy Cooking community is for exchanging tips and recipes related to Healthy Cooking.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

eating

How much should I eat a day? How many snacks should I eat a day? Also how much calories should i eat a day? I really want to know. Thank you for your help :D
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
I found this info maybe helpful

A straight-forward formula exists that can help a woman of any height, weight and age estimate the amount of food she should eat every day to properly fuel her body.
A Helpful Equation

This formula, called the Harris-Benedict Equation, uses Basal Metabolic Rate to estimate caloric intake. BMR is simply the amount of energy a person's body burns every day at rest. A 38-year-old, 5-foot, 8-inch, 145-lb. woman has a BMR of 1,574; this was determined by using the calculator linked under the Reference section below.
Sponsored Links
Lose Belly Fat Naturally 3 Sneaky Hormones That Are Making You Fat & How To Stop Them Now. www.RealDose.com/Weight-Loss
Factoring in Activity Level

The final step is to determine which one of the following activity levels you belong in. If sedentary, multiply BMR by 1.2. For light activity, multiply BMR by 1.375. Moderate activity, multiply BMR by 1.55. And for heavy activity, multiply BMR by 1.725. For example, if the 38-year old woman above never exercises, she would have a daily caloric need of 1,888 to maintain her current weight.
Losing Weight

To lose 1 lb. per week, you'll have to cut 3,500 calories from your weekly caloric intake, or 500 calories per day. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggest not exceeding weight loss in excess of 2 lbs. per week.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/307927-how-many-calories-does-the-average-female-adult-burn-per-day/#ixzz2ClpVJExT
Blank
3923358_tn?1358555814
It is either 3 square meals with 2 snacks inbetween. Or 6 small meals throughout the day(this is recommend for weight loss to keep your metabolism going:)
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Was listening to a piece about this today, and it seems the more food the better so several small meals of healthy food would be good.and up the exercise .
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Healthy Cooking Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...