gluten free
So...i used to be allergic to wheat and flour as a child and then i took some sort of medicine to get rid of it. It recently just came back and i am trying to go gluten free until i find a way to get passed all this. I know there is rices, gluten free pasta, unbreaded chickens and what not and vegetables. But it is very expensive and i am a college student. So i just meed help finding some cheap easy solutions and maybe some quick foods. I don't always have the means to cook. So microwavable thinks would be amazing if possible. Also, serious question, can i still eat pizza? Like i said, i am a college student and we tend to eat that alot bc it is on campus.
Also, snack foods would be great too. I do eat bananas amd apples alot for snacks.?
I just got into GF foods and saw a vid on youtube about GF foods bought at Trader Joes.  I found the same brand at Kroger for fairly cheap.  Maybe I eat less than some people but a loaf of bread, a few mixes from "Bob's Red Mill", and something from Udi and I'm good for about a month and with coupon's I
only spend around $30 a month for all that.
Too bad i don't have a krogers. All we have here is a walmart and publix. I haven't been yet but i am very hopeful about publix. Problem is knowing what to look for really i guess.
Pizza Pizza, Pizza Nova, Pizza Hut all offer gluten free pizza's you just have to request them when ordering - but remember not all toppings are gluten free and the area that the food is prepared in is not gluten free so the truth of the matter is its not 100% gluten free its just as close to it as they can have it in the environment its prepared within.
Hi we have a really good forum on Med Help for those allergic to different foods, its the Allergy .forum..food there may be others there, that have ideas about Gluten free I know most stores where i live carry gluten free food  ..good luck