1.Drink plenty of water 1 hour away from meals.
2. Walk 1-2 hours daily. Engage in other physical activities daily.
3. Eat a lot of salads and vegetables but careful with the olive oil!
Use more lemon or vinegar and less olive oil.
4. Limit the consumption of sweets,sugars, breads, rice and potatoes.
5. Visualize yourself thin!!! Meditate on this. Not able, just do a search.
6. Can you get apple cider vinegar in Tunisia? If yes, take 1-2 Tablespoons
daily 1 before breakfast and 1 before lunch or dinner.
7. Replace some of your cooking oil with coconut oil. It is known to boost metabolism and if you are active it will be used for energy easily. It does not store as fat!
8. Breathe for health and weight loss! Go to the normal breathing website for more information.
9. Gather support from family and friends. Get a "buddy" to lose weight together, supporting each other.
10. Write down a positive affirmation like:
a."I am healthy, beautiful and slim!"
b. "I eat delicious healthy food that keeps me in great shape!"
c. "I love to walk daily for 1 hour, and this keeps me slim and healthy!"
d. "I feel healthy and great in my slimmer body!"
Stick many of these where you will see them many times everyday.
Nikodicreta (Unani-Ana la atakellem al arabi!)
tell you what is good and tasty ..every other day I make up a bowl of veggies, broccoli, cauliflower, onion, pineapple , grated carrot, some blue or feta cheese I mix it with a low fat dressing and a liitle Mayo.I add some spices, turmeric mostly, S&P and I nibble on *** when I am hungry I also drink plenty of water and drink Tea .
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.