how to not
How to not eat after dinner n how to healthy to lose weight i got 20 to lose but last pounds want to stay
haha I know what you mean ..well I think you just keep going, maybe up the exercise that will burn off more calories .Make sure your Dinner is enough to keep you from snacking later ,
I'm a night time snacker as well.  Ugh.  I added in healthy snacks instead of the ones I was eating.  A low fat cup of yogurt or an apple or a banana.  Just something to have a snack.  I agree that exercise is really helpful.  Maybe a nice long walk after dinner would be good . ..  gets you out of the house where the food is.  :>)  good luck
I have a bowl of salted mixed nuts in my counter and i eat one then drink 1cup of water wait about 10 minutes and if that doesn't work i repeat again until it does work. Usually only takes 3 attempts. I too am a heavy exerciser and think a walk after is a great suggestion  
thank you ya all