sea salt vs regular salt
Is sea salt any better for you than regular salt.
well I use both and also Kosher salt, the regular salt is iodised which is a good thing, as we have certain amounts of radiation coming our way from Fukushima So try both, a new health report came out a few weeks ago saying salt is okay and not dangerous as they once said .
Boy. That is a "how many angels are on the head of a pin" question. A question to start a fist-fight in any health food bar. In general the differences are insignificant, health-wise.  Iodized salt is preferred. There are many different kinds of salt, which have distinctive unusual flavors. For a while I was a member of a "salt club" that would mail a different kind every month. Do an internet search.  In terms of the general population people can be divided into those who are "salt-sensitive" and those who are not. The population that nis salt-sensitive has to be very careful about salt intake. The other part of the population can enjoy salt in reasonable amounts.
Sea salt to me taste better. BUT, iodine is something we need in our bodies to function but too much of everything is a bad thing:)
I agree and with radiation in the US on the west coast, being higher due to Fukushima we do need more iodine
They are both head to head. They are about equal in nutrition content. They aren't really all that different so you can go with either and it is completely fine to use commercial iodized salt. Sea salt is just fresher from the ocean and more natural but that doesn't really make a difference since salt is used to preserve food.
Hi there, well actually there are some differences.  For example, sea salt is organic and table salt isn't.  Sea salt has calcium present where table salt does not, sea salt has a bit less actual sodium, and has other trace minerals that you don't find in table salt.  Table salt contains iodine while sea salt has barely any.  That is a plus for table salt.  However, all processed foods or foods that are in frozen meals, etc. contain plenty of iodine so most Americans do not need to seek out iodine in their diet.  They usually get plenty.  

Overall, sodium is something to cut down on.  Sea salt may be the better alternative as it is lower in sodium but even with that, use only when necessary and sparingly.  good luck