Healthy Cooking Community
special k diet
About This Community:

The Healthy Cooking community is for exchanging tips and recipes related to Healthy Cooking.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

special k diet

Does anyone know if the special k diet actually works?
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
973741 tn?1342346373
Ah, special K is one of my favorite cereals.  When I'm in diet mode, I will add some bowls into the mix.  I think that the special K diet works particularly well when you substitute a bowl of that verses McDonalds!
Blank
it does work if you like eating special k cereals every single day. I really like the chocolate delight one :) try eating a variety of them though because you might get tired of eating if its the same flavor everytime
Blank
It works for me to curve the cravings ! I couldn't handle just the special K allll the time because ... I love raw foods too! But Its yummy and filling for Breakfast and a snack helps me untill dinner if the apple doesn't hold me over :O) !!
Blank
996946 tn?1449411700
Smetimes the Special K seems a little sweet (which I love) but I cut it in half with Total ( less calories) and you can't really tell the difference...it's good!!! :)
Blank
973741 tn?1342346373
good tip Linda!  Have you tried the new protein added special K by the way:  It is a bit different and less sweet.  I think it is pretty good!
Blank
2118303 tn?1379128922
If you like Special K, which I love it, then it does work if you do it for say a week or few. But after that you can feel stale about the lack of variety in your breakfasts and  lunches. But I eat Special K every morning (with yoplait instead of milk for quick on the go) and the chips and bars for snacks. But i eat lunch and dinner. Monitoring what and how much i eat for those 2 meals now.
Blank
You could also try a cereal such as Uncle Sam, which is loaded with flax seeds and wheat berries. It's low in sugar and a great source of fiber, but is very dense. I'd recommend eating a 1/2 cup or 3/4 cup and having lots of fruit and water with breakfast.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Healthy Cooking Community Resources
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1424570775
Blank
Barb135