Healthy Cooking Community
under weight

The Healthy Cooking community is for exchanging tips and recipes related to Healthy Cooking.

under weight

Hi.. im 24 years old, and 43kg.. im under weight.. pls suggest me to gain weight
well for a start more protein, more carbs, pasta Rice, lots of veg for health, high fat like whole milk, yoghort.cheese.Cereals ,not the high sugar stuff its not good for you , beans ,pulses,are good food. If you do some research you will find Dietitians give lists of foods to eat that are also healthy. do some exercises to build muscle..good luck
thank you so much........
Hi, How are you

I do agree more protein and carbs is needed to increase weight. I would like for you take a look at my website: http://www.shopherbalife..com/lbolden.

I recommend the quickstart program and i believe the routine you need to gain weight is:

To gain weight with these products purchase either the quickstart, advance, or ultimate weight loss program

Tablets-3 Times A Day

Personalized Shakes- 3 Times A Day

Balanced Meals- 3 Times A Day

I am a wellness coach and love to inspire others.

I hope this helps and if you'd like to order just go to the website