vegitarian cooking
Hello, im new here but was just wondering if anyone had any healthy and relitively easy vegitarian recipies to share? Thanks a bunch, its greatly appreciated.
Many.

What do you like to eat? Do you like strongly spiced foods? Do you like greens? Beans? Tofu?

What ethnicities do you like? Is Chinese food good to you? Thai food? Good old American?

Do you want to eat food that tastes more like meat (in other words, are fake meat products okay for you?)

Are you cooking just for yourself, or do you have others to feed as well?

if you search through the recipes here  in the forum, I've posted quite a few vegetarian recipes as has swampy.  

Check out the vegetarian times website too. lots of vegetarian recipes there and usually they are pretty easy to make.

grace
http://www.vegetariantimes.com/recipes/10314?section=     this is an easy panini sandwich to make.  
Not a vegetarian, but I do like my plant based food, too. =)

It may seem like the simplest idea in the world...as I was making supper last night, I decided I wanted some steamed veggies to go with the grilled beefsteak and pasta. So, after dumping the rotini into the boiling water, I put a stainless-steel colander in the throat of the pasta pot, placed the carrots and broccoli therein, covered all and they were cooked to perfection once the pasta was al dente.

This should work well with other veggies...boil potatoes, steam cabbage and carrots...I used a small stockpot, big enough to cook the pasta, with enough space above so the bottom of the colander is a couple of inches above the boiling water.