what can i do??
I want to loose 10lbs in a month?? My weight is 145lbs my goal is 135lbs
cut out any sugary drinks and sodas and stick to water only as a beverage. Make sure to drink at least 8 glasses a day. Everyone I've known who has done that loses at least 5 pounds pretty quickly.
Aim for 2.5 pounds a week. Don't feel like rushing, because it may take longer the lower your weight is. (Bigger people lose faster because they have more on their bones.) Exercise 30 mins-1hr or more for five days of the week. Every day if you need to. Eat properly, cut out snacks and unhealthy drinks. Should help.
This will be hard to do considering you can only lose a maximum of 2 pounds  a week and that is if you are really going hard. It is easier for bigger people to lose so it might take you longer. I am 140 and from personal experiences dropping a few pounds takes a lot of work. The best thing you can do is cut out all processed foods and eat absolutely natural. That means for bread go to whole wheat or nine grain and no refined sugars. Anything that doesn't occur in nature naturally should not be eaten. This works because once you get going on it your body adjust to the nutrients you are getting and you will be more satisfied with it.
Don't forget the impact of burning calories on your weight loss.  I would increase your work outs and every little bit more you do will add to (or take away in this case) from the bottom line.  

good luck!
I lost 40 lbs in 2 months I ate 1 meal aday and ran every night its hard but results come