Healthy life User Group
G e r son Cancer therapy
About This Group:

Avoiding synthetic drugs and using natural products in the right manner might help us to have a healthier life, so let's share our knowledge and new findings regarding to natural products ( naturally made and found )

Founded by rahim28 on April 8, 2010
18 members

G e r son Cancer therapy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShqKk3fasZA

Chemo as we know is used for treating cancer. We all have heard that there is probably a cure for cancer out there but because of the money made by selling chemo, we wonder if we will ever see other methods for treating cancer that are less harsh. Dr G found juicing large amounts of carrots and other vegs he could flood the cells in the body and the body would heal itself. He had a very high success rate but of course the government looked to suppress this information. Please watch this video and look on the side bar and click on other Ger son videos in order to learn of his therapy. His daughter continues today in treating cancer patients at the ****** clinic.

As his daughter says this info is suppressed because Pharmas can't make money on a bag of carrots..
matt from my usergroup will probably come join and he has lots of info on this...
Dr Richard Schulze has quite a protocol for curing cancer, it takes a lot of time, but it would be worth it.

Also, I understand that vitamin C IV's used instead of chemo help, you get massive doses of it in the form of an IV drip. Dr Jonathon Wright, the famous MD who was a pioneer in holistic medicine does it. I used to go to him, he was awesome.

Here is the link to Dr Schulze web site.
http://************/schulze/default.asp
I see your website referral got censored, too.  I've been warned by MH.
katrinika commented on Leg cramps... a re-vi...
Nov 14
Willy50 commented on Leg cramps... a re-vi...
Nov 14
Dee1956 commented on Leg cramps... a re-vi...
Nov 14