Miraculous Lemon
Lemon (Citrus) is a miraculous product to kill cancer cells. It is 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy.

Why do we not know about that? Because there are laboratories interested in making a synthetic version that will bring them huge profits. You can now help a friend in need by letting him/her know that lemon juice is beneficial in preventing the disease. Its taste is pleasant and it does not produce the horrific effects of chemotherapy. How many people will die while this closely guarded secret is kept, so as not to jeopardize the beneficial multimillionaires large corporations? As you know, the lemon tree is known for its varieties of lemons and limes. You can eat the fruit in different ways: you can eat the pulp, juice press, prepare drinks, sorbets, pastries, etc... It is credited with many virtues, but the most interesting is the effect it produces on cysts and tumors. This plant is a proven remedy against cancers of all types. Some say it is very useful in all variants of cancer. It is considered also as an anti microbial spectrum against bacterial infections and fungi, effective against internal parasites and worms, it regulates blood pressure which is too high and an antidepressant, combats stress and nervous disorders.

The source of this information is fascinating: it comes from one of the largest drug manufacturers in the world, says that after more than 20 laboratory tests since 1970, the extracts revealed that: It destroys the malignant cells in 12 cancers, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreas ... The compounds of this tree showed 10,000 times better than the product Adriamycin, a drug normally used chemotherapeutic in the world, slowing the growth of cancer cells. And what is even more astonishing: this type of therapy with lemon extract only destroys malignant cancer cells and it does not affect healthy cells.

Institute of Health Sciences, 819 N. L.L.C. Cause Street, Baltimore, MD1201
hey I didnt know this group was here or I had forgotten ...lemon is gorgeus I make Lemon tea a lot and I add lemon to curries .
No wI remembered it ...lol I was on here a couple of years ago ...wowo time flies .
I had forgotten myself........lol
I drink a 2 glasses of water of with fresh lemon juice every morning before my breakfast.  
Did you know about alkaline Ionized Water ? if so what do u think of it ?
Thanks for digging out my participated posts Margy
hahah you are welcome ...I was mooching around ..after a really stressful house inspection day yesterday LOl am feeling 'tip top today ...
Glad u feel well
Did u finally find ur dream house or still looking ?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.