WSN Nerve Support Formula
Dose anybody has tried this product for peripheral neuropathy ( feet tingling ) ?
If not what do you think ?

A Natural Product That Get Results !
Now, for the first time, there is real hope for individuals suffering from peripheral neuropathy! There is a unique combination of B vitamins, in a new and special form, and in sufficient dosage to provide your body with the nutritional support it needs to slow, stop and reverse peripheral neuropathy.

If you are diabetic, peripheral neuropathy is a lifestyle induced condition. The good news is that you can correct and improve this condition dramatically. Experts agree that the keys to managing this condition are to control your blood sugar levels with proper diet, balanced nutrition, moderate exercise, and supplementation with a new form of vitamin B1 called Benfotiamine and a new form of vitamin B12 called Methyl B12.

WSN Nerve Support Formula
This sounds promising rahim are you taking it, I have to admit since I started on a good supplement , multiple, one a day I feel fine and the tingling has stopped I think for me I was deplete in the B Vits for sure .I also have a low blood sugar so that didnt help..
Deplete in B Vits is the main reason for most PN cases
I hope wsn works for me
I am getting it by late April
I also ordered a ReBuilder machine which it sounds promising too
http://www.peripheralneuropathytreatments.com/therebuilder.htm
Yes I believe it as just taking the supplements has helped me I am going to check out wsn ..thanks rahim good info
You are more than welcome dear margy
Not familiar with WSN. I have read that it is mainly a "B" vitamin deficiency, but, I am sure there is more to it. I believe B1, Thiamine is great for PN.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.