Hearing Loss Community
Affordable hearing aids?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hearing loss, alerting devices, assistive listening devices, audiologically deaf, captioning, cochlear implants, culturally deaf, hearing aids, hearing dogs, home safety, Meniere’s disease, oral communication, safety, sign language, speech recognition, TDD, telephones, tinnitus, travel, and visual communication.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Affordable hearing aids?

Hi I am currently looking for hearing aids that won't hurt my bank. I looked through online and most are expensive, there are cheaper ones yet I don't know if they are fake or scam. So I really need your help in looking for reliable and discreet hearing aids. Scam is really common today and I really don't like to be a victim of it. Can anyone suggest a great deal of hearing aids and a reliable site where I can buy one?

All replies would be highly appreciated.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
How cheap are you looking to go? There are hearing assist devices which are not really hearing aids, but you can get those cheap. Real hearing aids are going to start at a few hundred dollars each. There are a few good sites like ****.com that sell them online.
Blank
I found this brand of hearing aids, Audicus and they sell affordable yet high quality. I read some reviews about the brand and most of them are positive. What do you think? I think it's not scam. The website is good. What do you think?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hearing Loss Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...