After tympanoplasty
I had about one month ago a tympanoplasty. Now I hear less good than even before the operation and the tinnitus is also lowder. Where do i go from here ? What choices do I have in order to improve my hearing because it's clear that besides closing the hole in my ear, the operation didn't help my hearing at all, on the contrary...
And another question, please. Can a hearing aid help anyone to improve with 100% his hearing ? I'm talking here about a 50 dB decreasing in hearing in one ear, with the other one I hear perfectly...
Thanks a lot !
Due to time contraints I will comment on your hearing aid question.  NO hearing aid can restore your hearing back to perfection.

That said, it MAY help you, and you can wear one as a "trial" bassis in order to determine if it will or will not help you.

A word of advice, don't bother with the cheap hearing aids, the end result will be a waste of time and money.