Hearing Loss Expert Forum
Behind the ear on my head

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

Behind the ear on my head

I recently been in a car accident and I guess I got whiplashed (according to what I looked up). After the accident I got a bump behind the ear and on my head (where the ear is attached to the head). And when I woke up today I found that the bump now has a what looks to be like a blood blister. I was wondering if that's a big medical issue and should get checked out right away. Also it feels as if the right side of my neck (same side as my ear problem) is bruised. Any advice and ways to treat this would be nice. Thanks in advance
Hello, yes, please do seek medical attention for your head injury immediately.  It is important that your symptoms are accurately diagnosed and treated.
I was looking it up and I'm convinced that it's a contusion that I have recieved. Even with a contusion, could it possibly be fatal?