Hearing Loss Expert Forum
Eardrum Rupture

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

Eardrum Rupture

I lost hearing last week due to all the drainage from the ruptured eardrum clogging up my ear, no doctore will see me for months, is it safe for me to have all this nasty pus and blood in my ear for so long.. i have headaches and im so dizzy and light headed and my face feels weak/ numb...not to mention my left ear is clogged as well so im almost completely deaf.. what am i suppose to do?
You need medical treatment right away.  It is not safe to have an ongoing and active ear infection for weeks or months.  Please find a physician that can see you immediately to prevent worsening of the condition and symptoms that you are experiencing.