HELP..Feels like a train is running through my head..Something happened in ear???
I have been dealing with an ongoing nose infection since xmas, do not have a family doc so each time going to emergency I saw a different doc on antibiotics and nasal spray...Thought it was gone and was told to finish the first nasal spray even if it felt like it was gone,  which I did, yesterday went to emergency again more antibiotics and nasal spray.  (I was told when I had my tonsils out at 11yrs old I had a whole in my eardrum).  a few hours ago blowing this glue like crap out of my nose,  a big pop in my ear,  headache 4 days really bad now.  Everything is so loud It feels like I have super hearing and it echoes, what to do..As I said on Clairythromycin and nasal spray now..scared of what happened in my head..Painful..Small town of Kapuskasing.  Incompetent doctors..Need Help Please...Deena
Your symptoms require treatment and diagnosis by an ENT.