Hearing Became Muffled After Suctioning Ear
My ear was itchy and i created a suction like thing with my finger to try and alleviate it but i think the suction was too strong and now my hearing is muffled and middle ear feels like pressure. Did the suction pull the eardrum outward too much? I don't know what i should do. How can i fix the eardrum if that is the problem. Please help.
Hi and welcome to the hearing loss community! Sorry to hear about your ear.

I suggest you make an appointment with your primary care doctor. Today, if possible. He/she can look in your ear and see what is going on.

I would also make an appointment with an audiologist and ENT. Your primary care doc can help you plan what to do next, but it is likely that you will need to see these two specialists.

Some possibilities I can think of are that you pushed some earwax down your ear canal, blocking the sound from going in. Or you could have made a year in your eardrum. That seems most likely to me. But the good news is that eardrums are pretty good at healing. However, sometimes eardrums need a little help (tympanoplasty), which is why an ENT might need to be involved.

Good luck and please let us know how it goes!

BC