Hearing Loss Expert Forum
I have no hearing in my left ear and jaw pains.

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

I had swimmers ear in my right ear for about 4 days, and during that time my jaw would ocassionally hurt. About 2 days after it was gone,(that was yesterday) my left ear was hurting. Today I went totally deaf in my left ear and My jaw feels lie its swollen and not where its supposed to be. I have constant pain from the inside of my left ear, which wont pop or anything, to my jaw. It hurts very bad, and I need to know whats wong with it asap! And I have not gone to the doctor yet.
Hello, Thank you for using this forum.
My advise to you is to seek medical attention right away.  You should be seen by an otologist as soon as you can!  You do not want to let any form of infection spread into your mastoid cavity and cause permanant hearing loss.  Please seek medical attention right away.

Thank you,
Rachele M. Orsini, Au.d.