Low frequency hearing loss
I have been diagnosed with low frequency hearing loss(reverse slope curve), I tried the Siemens BTE and also Resound "CIC" hearing aid and I found that although both helped a bit, the improvement on my hearing was not good enough to merit spending the money buying either one.  What will be a good hearing aid to correct my problem.  I do not hear low sounds.

I will really appreciate any advice since my audiologist was not able to help me and I do want to improve my hearing.

Thank you
Hi!
The problem with using hearing aids is the overamplification of sounds. Since you have low frequency hearing loss, amplification of low frequency sounds will make the high frequency ones also overamplified and unclear. Hence, a balance has to be made. Multichannel hearing aids are of help in such hearing disorders, and are new in the market. Resound "CIC" hearing aids and Siemens BTE do not work on this principle. Ask your audiologist about it. Take care!