Miniers Disease and hearing loss
My father got detected with Minier's Disease a long time back, around 10-15 years. Doctors suggested to operate that ear(left one). After simultaneous 2 surgeries, my Dad completely lost hearing in that ear. During the disease he experienced strong vertigo  with heavy head. But those symptoms have again started now in 2013, the same dizziness for short short duration.Even though he is taking medicine for that Vertin-16/24mg two times a day.
Suggest me any possible treatment or medicine or exercise i can refer to.Please Hurry.
Hello and welcome to the Hearing Loss Community,

I am sorry to hear about your father's troubles. Can you explain what type of surgery he had?

What has the ENT said recently? Does he believe that the symptoms are coming from your dad's right ear now?

Meniere's Disease is difficult to treat. Your dad should visit a neurologist and an ENT, if he has not already.

One exercise is to look straight ahead and focus on something directly in front of you. Then turn your head a few inches to each side, keeping your gaze fixed on the point.

Another exercise is to walk straight while slowly turning the head from side to side, looking toward either side as your walk.

These exercises are meant to help the brain compensate for deficits. They may or may not work for your father. Again, Meniere's can be difficult to treat. Please speak to the ENT and neurologist, and let us know how it goes. Best of luck.

BC