Should I have a hearing test?
For the past month I've, and others have noticed that my hearing seems to have got worse. I have to keep asking for people to repeat what they have said, I seem to be shouting or talking very loudly and even don't hear someone at all when they are talking to me. Also I stutter a lot and my speech is often muddled. I used to have a lot of ear infections when I was younger and still get ear aches often...
Does any of this sound like I need to get my hearing tested?
Please help...
Yes, you need to get your hearing tested.  Let your parents know about your symptoms if they don't know already.  It might just be allergies causing fluid build up which can make things sound muffled.  But you need to see an Ear Nose Throat doctor ASAP so they can determine what is going on in there.  Hope this helps.
Its always better to know the disease in its initial stage so that an effective action can be taken. Taking instant action will kill the disease in compare of knowing later so heating loss checking in children is really a appreciable thing.
So its better to have hearing test.