Hearing Loss Expert Forum
What could it be ?

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

What could it be ?

Sorry I don't have hearing loss but a ringing in my left ear for over a year now . My Doctor says everything looks good . Is there anything out there that could help make this go away ? Should I see another Dr? Just driving me nuts ..
Hi, its good you checked with a physician about the ringing in your ear (an ear specialist- ENT- is best). Since that checked out ok , then you may need to consider approaches to tinnitus that can help you learn to live with and manage it so that it doesn't become too intrusive.  Please see the ata.org website for the most comprehensive review of tinnitus assistance.
Oh and I put this in this forum cause I couldn't find anywhere else to ask .
Hello , thank you for the information I will check that out . Thanks again and yes it's still just ringing away ..