Why am I experiencing hearing loss in my right ear?
I already went to the doctor, and she prescribed me some drops to put in my ear. She said it would go away after a 3 days tops, but it has been almost a full week. I am gonna go to another doctor, tomorrow probably. So here is the story: I woke up one morning and everything coming through my right ear seemed quieter, like when you have water in your ear. I could hear the chewing sounds I made when I was eating, and my voice sounded like I could only hear it from the inside of my head. A few days before I had a stuffy nose, fever, and bad cough. I also had an ear ache in my LEFT ear. That all went away, and then I woke up with this problem in my RIGHT ear. There is absolutely no pain. I do hear a high pitched noise in the background that is so quiet that I usually forget about it. Okay, so do any you have any ideas on what it is? I know for a fact it is not wax build up. I am going to the doctor just wanted some input until then.
hopefully that was just a blockage related to your cold.   did your hearing come back?  this happened to me and it turned out to be sudden sensorineural hearing loss, which is permanent.