Hearing Loss Community
am i sick
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hearing loss, alerting devices, assistive listening devices, audiologically deaf, captioning, cochlear implants, culturally deaf, hearing aids, hearing dogs, home safety, Meniere’s disease, oral communication, safety, sign language, speech recognition, TDD, telephones, tinnitus, travel, and visual communication.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

am i sick

sometimes my right ear feels like its blocking up but only momenterally then it goes away after about 10 seconds but as it goes there is a ringing noise in my ear. lately i have been getting headaches on the left side of my head and sometimes (completely randomly) i feel a throbbing pain slightly below where the headaches are coming from.

can you tell me what to do and what do you think is wrong

Related Discussions
The temporary blocking sensation sounds to me like eustachean tube dysfunction, but the head aches etc, I do not kwnow what to relate this to. It could be related or not at all. If in doubt, go see a physicain. If you can not afford a physician, go see an audiologist and they should have the equipment needed to determine the status of you eustachean tube.

They will not be able to treat your condition, just counsel you etc.

good luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hearing Loss Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank