Hearing Loss Community
can I find a way to stop the beeping in my ears?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hearing loss, alerting devices, assistive listening devices, audiologically deaf, captioning, cochlear implants, culturally deaf, hearing aids, hearing dogs, home safety, Meniere’s disease, oral communication, safety, sign language, speech recognition, TDD, telephones, tinnitus, travel, and visual communication.

well....
About three years ago,i found out i had a tumor.
well,i had chemotherapy and did well,but one of the side effects of it was hearing loss.
ive visited some doctors,and tell them about my hearing problem,well actually is constant beeping and they say that the only solution is to keep it at that level,and there's no such cure for that....yet....
but because i ignored this fact,i also play drums,and a few times i didnt use any protection and now the beeping is louder and is giving me hard time to focus on something and it bothers me even before sleeping,sometimes....I feel like i want to stop it but at the same time i feel like there's nothing to do about it.

Somebody can give me some information,on what can I do to maybe make the beeping less intensive....?if there's a way of course....
Im looking forward to hear any answers,even if they're just supportive.
thanks for your time.