cochlear otosclerosis
Can anyone tell about this? Does stape otosclerosis progress to cochlear otosclerosis? or can cochlear otosclerosis happen alone?

A little background on me, I am 26 years old and had tinnitus for about 4 years. I think my tinnitus is caused by hearing loss. I had an MRI before with was negative and an audigram that is consistant with SNHL.  Should i get a CT?

Im pretty sure i dont have stape otosclerosis, but ive been reading up on cochlear otosclerosis.
Q 1) A: Does stape otosclerosis progress to cochlear otosclerosis: It can

Q 2) or can cochlear otosclerosis happen alone?   Not really (vague answer but suffice it to see "otoschelrosis" the disease does not behave or progress in that manner.

A little background on me, I am 26 years old and had tinnitus for about 4 years. I think my tinnitus is caused by hearing loss .  That is backwards from the reality, it is the SNHL that is probably causeing your Tinnitus. If you want proof of that, just have an OAE test done.

Q 3)  No for the CT

I am sure u do not have otoschlerosis

I am pretty sure that i dont have stape otosclerosis, but i am worried that i might have cochlear otosclerosis, or something wrong relating to my cochlear.

I had an OAE and the results showed a lot of "referred" and no pass.  It also showed alot of negatives, what ever that means.. Im not sure what to make of it...