my son is crying after putting drops in his ear?is that normal?
my son has perforated eardrum and was given hydrocortisone otic drops.the first 6 days when i put the drops he seems fine but now on the seventh day when i put the drops he`s crying ,its like he`s feeling some burning sensation or maybe stinging..i dont know what he really feels..he`s only 21 mos.my question is ..is that normal..after 6 days of drops suddenly he feels uncomfortable?
Hi!
Yes, it is possible that your 11 month old feels some pain or burning sensation and therefore is crying. This could be due to infection or a cut or abrasion in the lining of the ear. Please stop putting the drops and immediately consult the doctor. Take care!
thank you for your reply doc..i just read your reply just today ..i dont know what to do before so  i have 3 days left to complete the drops i just continued it...what i did is ..i put the bottle drops into warm water for 5 min(i`ve read that this will help) before i drop it into his ear..and i think it kinda help bec. i notice that when i drop  it into his ear..he cries but not for long...just a little bit.and now its been 2 weeks since he have this ruptured eardrum...i hope its going to heal very soon..as of now he dont complain about his ear  i hope he continue like that...
Hi this is possible that baby feeling burning type so please dont use that drop and consult any other hair expert doctors because this drop will out any negative results and something will be wrong..
----------------
[url=http://www.ezdia.com/epad/water-filter-reviews-information-water-filter-system/6864/] WATER FILTER REVIEWS AND INFORMATION [/url]