Aa
A
A
Close
question
Okay here is my question. I think I may have Hyperacusis, little sounds that would not bother anyone bother me. It seems that when I hear a loud sound my good hear becomes bad and my bad good. The other day I was playing pool, the guy I was playing with did the break. When the balls hit I had with weird pressure feeling. My hearing seemed to be okay. A half an hour later the noise in my right ear got quieter and the noise in my left got louder. I did some online hearing tests, pitches were fine but what is weird about is the ones I could hear I couldn't hear a few mouths ago. Anyway I'm having a hard time understanding speech, everything sounds muffled. So is this normal? One other thing I have been taking some decohesions, I don't know if this has anything do with it this but if feels like my ears are draining. I have seen an two different hear nose and throat doctors they both said my hearing was fine. My last check up was about a year and a half ago. I hope I am making sense and someone here can help me. Thanks!!!!
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hearing Loss Community Resources