Hearing Loss Expert Forum
serious hearing loss

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

serious hearing loss
im 63 years old i have loss hearing in both ears and extreme pressure, doctor says i have lost the fat around my tubes  and theirs nothing he can do. very upset can u help
Hello, I'm not familiar with the condition as you describe it. Have you consulted with a physician that specializes in disorders of the ear regarding the complaint of pressure? I would suggest that you go that route, if you have not done so already.  If you have seen an ENT specialist, I would recommend that you consult another physician (also an ENT or otologist) for a second opinion. There are often medical treatments that can resolve the issue of middle ear pressure. Regarding your hearing loss,  I recommend that you follow up to determine if hearing aids can be of help to you.  It's neither safe nor healthy to have untreated hearing loss.  
Hello, i have never experience  but you should test your self more.