sudden hearing loss
My husband had a sudden hearing loss 3 months ago-woke up fine, pressure and ringing, attack of vertigo, then lost hearing in left ear. Saw an ENT and went on the steroids-also had steroid injections later. He has regained some hearing as originally was off the charts. However, it's not really useable hearing. I was just wondering if anyone who has had this experiences good days and bad as far as light-headedness.  He can go weeks feeling good and then have a dizzy day. Is this normal? Dr. said it could take months for that to subside and it has progressively gotten better. Thanks!
Hello tmac, I also have sshl in my left ear,happened 3-10-09
I have a 1-2 bad episodes with dizziness,thats really all,but I do have a some balance problems.
I've had the oral and injected steroids as your husband ,but no response.I had one morning I was staggering dizzy,thought I would have to leave work!
Sorry I don't have a lot more answers but I would like to meet you back here to share more.I'm really trying to figure this out!!

Good luck to yall