Looking for how to recover Heart cancer?
Actually I am looking forward to get some useful tips for heart cancer. Please if any one have idea for such tips help out me.
Theheart valves are damaged by the cancer, and it may cause the valves to malfunction. In severe cases, the heart valves may need to be replaced. Unfortunately, this is often a sign of very advanced cancer and carries a poor prognosis. Another rare type of cancer known as carcinoid tumor at times produces hormones that can damage heart valves.
It really depends on the type of cancer.  Some types will damage valves, some will obstruct parts of the heart and some may not cause any symptoms.  Treatment also varies.  It is important to discuss any questions you have with a physician who knows about your condition.
"Heart cancer" actually refers to the heart of malignancy. Mostly by heart muscle tissue (ie, cardiac) and vascular structure, generally occurs in the heart muscle tumors or malignant tumors angiosarcoma constitute the general good discovery.
Mostly in the heart cancer our heart valves are damaged and it is occurred mostly in the heart muscle also.