Heart pumping
Normally what % heart pumping require?
Normal percent of blood pumped out of the left ventricle into circulation with each heartbeat is about 55 to 75%.
Thanks  kenkeith

I need to know something would you help me?

I Vishwanath Vanjire 34 yr old, I had heart attack 3month before 80% blockage in my left anetary but its non-viobal (Not alive) and my heat pumping is 35%,
I am non-drinker and non-smoker, Is it enough for my heart 35% heart pumping?
Yes, one can survive with an EF (ejection fraction...amount of blood pumped into circulation with each heartbeat) at 35%.  It is estimated 26% of the heart population have an EF below 29% and don't know they have any health problem.  

With treatment to reduce the heart's workload, etc. and with exercise, proper diet, etc. there may not be any progression and a possibility for improvement.  More than 5 years ago, I was diagnosed with having had a heart attack and my EF was 13-29%.  Currently, my EF is normal at 59% and I feel fine.  My heart attack was due to ischemia (lack of blood flow) due to coronary artery blockage.  My left coronary artery is totally blocked, but one's system has a way to compensate, and in my case the blockage was overcome by growing new vessels as a natural bypass.  It is medically referred to a collateral vessel gowth and angiogenesis.  take care.
my father is 72 years old. He is not diabetic, blood pressure is normal, no cholestrol. Suddenly developed a breathing difficulty and hospitalised. Found pumping rate to be less than 20% and diagnosed as Cardiac failure. No eveidence of heart attacks. He used to walk and physically work extensively and had chickun gunea one year back which caused reduction in the work.
What is the cause and solution?
Abusinan
Many disease processes can impair the pumping efficiency of the heart to cause congestive heart failure.
Chikungunya virus can/will stiffen the heart muscle and impair the ability of the heart to adequately pump effectively.  When the heart is not pumping effectively the blood received from the lungs backs up into the lungs....this is heart failure.  I don't know the appropriate therapy.  

Sorry I can't be of more help!