Valsalva aortic expanded
When doing cardiac ultrasound they found sinus Valsalva aortic slightly expanded 1.65 inches (42 mm). They did not see this as a problem.

Should I check the rest of the aorta? Have had much trouble with strong pulsation in the body and the sensation of "pressure difference" in the body - can this be explained by this ?
A Valsalva measurement of 42mm is indeed a problem.  It is abnormally large.  It must be followed with repeat imaging to ensure that it doesn't grow.  

Investigate angiotensin receptor blockers.  I have posted about them extensively in the past.  They are drugs that can halt or reverse aortic root growth.  See my old posts by clicking on my screen name.

I would also recommend checking the rest of the aorta with CT or MRI to see if there is any growth.  And while you're at it, perhaps find a better cardiologist who knows that 42 mm can be a sign of trouble.

I have no idea what you mean by "pressure difference."

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your answer!

The doc who performed the ultra sound, mentioned that the measurement was "just slightly expanded". I did an ultrasound in 2007 and don't know exactly what the measurement was then, but the doctor reported that the difference in measurement was "marginally" so I suppose I hade a similar measurement then.?

I'm just 45 and is this common to have this kind of aorta expansion in my age? They have made ECG, excercise ECG and Holter ECG and everything was normal. I have normal blood pressure.
They have also newly made a CT and they did not report about any expanded aorta problemes, but I'm not sure they checked the aorta explicitly.

I have had strange problems for ca one year, including strong pulsation feelings in stomach, head, heavy arms and legs.(including "hearing heart pulse in my ears") These "fuzzy" symtoms increases when exercising. The autumn before I got these symtoms I did a lot av weight lifting so maybe this was not so good?

Anyway, I'm now visiting a doctor tomorrow and asking for a quick remittance to a competent cardiology center here in Stockholm.

Rgds Ulrik