Heart Disease Expert Forum
4 EPS Ablations & 3 Electrocardioversions in 4 yrs.

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

I had a total 4 EPS & Ablations and 3 electrocardioversions in less than 4 years.   Out of these 7 medical procedures, 2 EPS & Ablations and 3 Electrocardioversions were performed within a period of less than SEVEN (7) months.

Before the last EPS on January 28, 2013, I was taking 100mg Toporol and 5 mg Coumadin.  After the procedure, I am now taking (a) 100mg Toporol twice a day and 7.5mg Coumadin daily.   In addition, in 2 occasions, I am experiencing dizziness, seems lack of oxygen and poor blood circulation that I almost pass out.  On top of it my blood pressure is fluctuating like 150/105 which the Physician Assistant considers high.   My normal is 120/80.    I was even surprised to hear from the Physician when my blood pressure was 142/95 is considered normal despite I had headache and episode of shortness of breath.

I would like to get feedback from this forum, if this is something normal.   The medications I am taking, number of EPS, ablations, electrocardioversions that I have undergone.   My doctor even congratulated me with my last EPS ablation that it went well despite my complaints on the above paragraph.  I've been experiencing this in a span of 2 weeks from my last ablation.   Is this something NORMAL, should I fire my doctor and his physician assistant for making me as a guinea pig, at the same time making me believe that it is a successful procedure despite a total of 7 medical treatments that I've undergone to correct the arrhythmia.