Heart Disease Expert Forum
4 EPS Ablations & 3 Electrocardioversions in 4 yrs.
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

4 EPS Ablations & 3 Electrocardioversions in 4 yrs.

I had a total 4 EPS & Ablations and 3 electrocardioversions in less than 4 years.   Out of these 7 medical procedures, 2 EPS & Ablations and 3 Electrocardioversions were performed within a period of less than SEVEN (7) months.

Before the last EPS on January 28, 2013, I was taking 100mg Toporol and 5 mg Coumadin.  After the procedure, I am now taking (a) 100mg Toporol twice a day and 7.5mg Coumadin daily.   In addition, in 2 occasions, I am experiencing dizziness, seems lack of oxygen and poor blood circulation that I almost pass out.  On top of it my blood pressure is fluctuating like 150/105 which the Physician Assistant considers high.   My normal is 120/80.    I was even surprised to hear from the Physician when my blood pressure was 142/95 is considered normal despite I had headache and episode of shortness of breath.

I would like to get feedback from this forum, if this is something normal.   The medications I am taking, number of EPS, ablations, electrocardioversions that I have undergone.   My doctor even congratulated me with my last EPS ablation that it went well despite my complaints on the above paragraph.  I've been experiencing this in a span of 2 weeks from my last ablation.   Is this something NORMAL, should I fire my doctor and his physician assistant for making me as a guinea pig, at the same time making me believe that it is a successful procedure despite a total of 7 medical treatments that I've undergone to correct the arrhythmia.  
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...