42 yr old female high plaque test
I have been having palpatations, accompanied by shortness of breath, choking sensations and the feeling of blood being cut off in my neck.
My family DR. gave a prescription for acid reflux. My LDL and HDL's are great, but my plaque test just came back at 233 which she said is very high risk.  She put me in touch with a cardiologist immediatley.  I am scared and have no idea what to expect.  I am scheduled to run a 60 mile relay this weekend.  I am very physically fit.  Can someone tell me what tests will be given?
Sorry to hear you are worried over your upcoming appointment.  I'm not familiar with "plaque tests": but it sounds as if your doctor is concerned over plaque buildup.  Was this a blood test?  I think you should let your doctor know about your upcoming plans to participate in the relay.  You want to be sure it is safe to run the race while you are waiting to clarify the test results.

Take care and let us know how you're doing.
Yes, this was a blood test.  I am scheduled for a heart stress test tomorrow am.  I have been told however, that they will probably end up shooting dye into my arteries to see if I have any blockages.  Not sure what to expect to be honest.