Abdominal bloating and PVC's
I have been getting shortness of breathe at various times throughout the day, along with abdominal bloating, and an occasional PVC (sometimes awakens me at night). I have had various blood work done, a stress echo, lung x-ray, breathing tests - and all come back normal. I am 52, try to eat healthy, work out almost every day (weights and Aerobics), but I and the doctors are perplexed by my symptoms. My fingers tend to swell, and then go down, and my abdominal area is almost constantly bloated. Last year, I went through an endoscopy/colonoscopy - and normal.

Do you think I will need more "heart" related tests? My cardiologist takes 1 look at me, and sort of chuckles because I am in great physical condition. Everyone tells me: "It's normal...I'm normal..."

But, I am experiencing PVC's, Bloating, and occasionally have to catch a breath. I must mention the fact that the shortness of breath began the moment I moved "back" to a high altitude State. I have lived in the high altitude for over 1 1/2 years - and these symptoms have not subsided.

Can you help? I appreciate your suggestions, as I work hard to stay in "shape," and do not smoke, drink very seldom, don't drink caffeine - however, I do chew tobacco (Skoal, and it's my only vice).