Abnormal ECG Result

My husband just did a ECG test last week and his report shown abnormal ECG.
He has normal sinus rhythm, rate 62.
PR 133, RSR in V1 or V2.
QRSD 98 -  Probable Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
QT 389 - Borderline ST Elevation, Anterior Leads
Is the ECG result accurate to show that he is having heart disease? Shall he go for another ECG test to check the accuracy?  Is his problem very serious? What shall he do next?
We had a great shock to see his ECG report, as all the while he doesn't have any health problem and there's no complain of healty from him at all.
Please advise. Thank you very much.

Melody.
Melody,
Are you from England? Im guessing so from the way you spell ECG.
Can I ask why your husband had the ECG in the first place? Was it for a medical or was he experiencing symptoms?

I can tell you from my limited ECG knowledge that the results are not textbook normal, but there are a lot of factors which can effect ECGs. Hyperventilating is a classic for changing the ECG wave pattern, lead placement can change it aswell, ECG machine not calabrated, etc

Whoever has done the ECG should inform your GP about any abnormal findings they think should be followed up. GPs in England are very hot on following up possible heart disease cases. This is because the government pays the GP surgeries bonuses for every new person they diagnose and start treatment for.

The best thing for you to do is take your worries to his GP. Take the ECG report and a copy of the ECG with you (if you have one, but dont worry if not). He should take blood tests for Cholesterol, another ECG and a full history.

I hope this is helpful.
An ECG is not very reliable to diagnose heart diesease other than arrhythmia.  The best test for heart muscle disease (left ventricular hypertrophy) is an echocardiogram.  The issue is hypertrophy, and if true, it would indicate heart muscle thickening and easily observed and size calculated with an echo.  An ECG requires other clinical evidence, and you state there are no symptoms so it is unlikely the ECG output represents any medical problem.

The problem could be serious if true.  Left ventricular hypertrophy causes the heart wall to be less able to relax and impedes normal filling of the LV chamber.  Also, thickened wall crowds out available chamber space, and the conditions stated causes less than normal blood pumped into circulation with each heartbeat thereby placing a burden on the heart that can eventually weaken the heart.
Thanks for the feedback. I am from Asia.

My husband wanted to buy for his life insurance, so he was requested to go through a thorough check up (including ECG, urine test and blood test). He is having high cholesterol in his blood test result, can it be a problem causing his abnormal ECG report?
For this Left ventricular hypertrophy, is there any other solution to correct the problem other than drugs or operation? eg. regular exercise or controlling the diet? will that help?

Thanks.