Heart Disease Community
Abnormal ECG and EKG

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

Abnormal ECG and EKG

Over the last three weeks I have had exercise induced dizzyness, shortness of breath.  I had a EKG performed at my physician and it showed Right Bundle Branch Block.  Later the same day, I experienced the dizzyness, shortness of breath and high blood pressure (140/85, my normal is 110/65) and went to ER.  The standard blood draw for Troponin showed normal.  The following day, while at the hospital went through nuclear stress test.  The ECG showed abnormal for LAD.  The images did not suggest further testing was necessary.  Three years ago I had a Heart Scan with a calcified score of 58 and the primary calcified build up in the LAD.  My physicians office the same day I went to the ER also pulled blood work.  My AST and ALT were abnormally high, AST was 233 and ALT was 115.  The hospital physician did not know these blood results, in fact I never saw a physician other than ER while in the hospital.   My brother thought there is the potential I had a mild heart attack 2 to 3 weeks ago and it was not picked up on the nuclear stress test images.  I plan on seeing a cardiologist to research these issues further.  I am 51 years old with a family history of coronary disease.  Any thoughts?