Abnormal ECG results? Help interpreting
I'm a 19 year old male. I visited the ER 3 weeks ago thinking I was having a heart attack only to find out it
was a panic attack. I had an ECG and blood tests. My BNP level was <2 while my troponin levels at <0.1. Apparently normal results.

They had told me my ekg was normal. They took it when my heart was racing around 145 bpm in the midst of my panic attack. Afterwards they gave me anxiety meds which slowed down my heart rate because I no longer panicked.

The reading from the ekg on the copy handout they had given me, reads the following across the top. "Sinus tachycardia, biatrial enlargement, rightward axis, pulmonary disease pattern, nonspecific ST and T wave abnormality, and at the bottom I assume the last thing listed, is supposed to be an overall interpretation of the ekg which read "abnormal ekg".

They took one more ekg at the end  of my visit after I was sedated and I was done with my panic attack, the results read the following, "normal sinus rhythm, right atrial enlargement, rightward axis, and overall interpretation "borderline ekg".

What I'm curious to know is, why did they tell me both ekgs looked great and there was no cause for concern about my heart in this situation, when it clearly states on my handout "right atrial enlargement, biatrial enlargement, pulmonary disease pattern, and the overall result on the one where I was panicing, reads "abnormal ekg"? This concerns me very much.

2 months ago I had an echocardiogram and a holter monitor both which had come back normal?