Advanced Osteoperosis and Just Diagnosed with CHF
I am a 40 year old woman approximently 15lbs under weight with advanced Osteoperosis/Osteoarthritis. This past month my PCP that I have been with a good 10 years suspected CHF due to an x-ray showing enlargement of my heart and an abnormal EKG plus symptomatic..sleeplessness, uncontrolable persistant foamy cough (actually hurts my lungs to talk loud or cough), palpatations. I am being treated for Hypertention an have been for 7 years. I also have a "slightly" regurgitative MVP and murmur. My issue is, during this process and adding more medications I was forced to go on medicaid of which my PCP can't take. Therefore my treatment stopped mid-stream..no meds an not sure of CHF stage. I can switch it back but not til November an no one is accepting new patients with this insurance. I'm not sure I can wait with my symptoms, I have to sleep sitting up if at all and in alot of pain. Should I go to the ER and demand proper treatment..if I wait could it be a death sentence?  
The short answer is yes. It sounds as if you have symptoms from congestive heart failure and are not on the appropriate medical regimen. I would seek medical attention. There are resources for patients who have difficulty affording medications. For example, many drug stores and department stores have programs where you can get a month's supply of medications for less than $10. If I were you, I would go to the ER, get plugged in to the health system, and enlist the help of your doctor or social work in order to devise a treatment plan that you can afford.