Heart Disease Community
After Angiogram?

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

After Angiogram?

Sir/Madam,
                I am 47/F. I had my Coronary Angiogram through arm 10 days back. Still, the bruise on the arm is still there and also the arm is paining a lot.
                Could you suggest any pain killers?

--
Thanks & Regards
Rachel.
Hi i read your post...the main thing to do is to call the doctor for advise on this to make sure that it is nothing more that area sensitivity to the cath being inserted.  I don't think anyone can suggest pain killers but the doc should have told you what to do if you still had pain...no doubt they will tell you to ice the immediate area howeve if the area is red, hot, swollen and painful you need to call the doc immediately to let them know...in most cases with simple site pain they tell you to apply ice to the area in 15-20 increments.
Thank you cindy for such a nice suggestion...