Heart Disease Expert Forum
After by pass surgery
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

After by pass surgery

I had triple by pass surgery in October of 2008. In 2010 we moved from Arizona to texas and had a heart attack of which the cardiologist said that one of the graphs had closed, he said my heart did not need that so that is why it closed. I have had continual burning in the sternum when walking or any kind of heavy exersion.   My blood pressures have gone from being low before surgery to high and have two types of blood pressure medicine I have to take.  My blood sugars are now in the 174's and I keep gaining weight.  My stomache is bloated and distended all the time, trouble breathing just to do little things.  I am not sure what I need to do, I am watching my diet and still nothing works.  I will have medicare in June, but for now, no insurance...so no doctors.  Any sugestions about what might be going on?
1621443_tn?1299329512
meandcarol,
I am concerned that your symptoms may be due to angina pectoris (chest pains due to lack of blood flow to the heart) and heart failure (bloating, feeling short of breath). While I understand that you insurance status is of some concern, I think the best thing for your health is to seek medical attention in order to provide you with a diagnosis and medicines to help with your symptoms.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank