Almost fainted
Hello

I just had a strange situation today.

I'm 22, practice Karate, Rugby and I do some running regular. I guess I have the panic syndrome or stress but since it's more of a nuisance than a problem I've never really confirmed, all it does to me is a bit of anxiety and some little random and unwanted muscular movements.

Well I was using my computer when I felt my ribcage and neck a bit "tight" and stiff then I decided to breath in and curve my spine back in order to expand it. Well since I was going for shopping I left the chair and went to the living room. On my way there I felt my body getting heavy, my conscious fading away, my vision got a bit blurred and my sense of balance too. Thankfully I was able to hold on the wall, and breath out.

After that I felt my hearth going a bit faster. Everything settled down after a few minutes.

I know it's a bad sign but of what? I had a simple EGG and doppler scan on my hearth and everything is ok.
I would like to say I'm sorry I didn't notice that I was posting on the wrong section - maybe - Besides I forgot to say that I'm not sure if my hearth stalled or what at that moment.
It might be worth monitoring your blood pressure and having some blood tests to see if you are lacking something. Are you keeping hydrated with all your exercises? It sounds like your blood pressure took a dive and you had to wait for it to recover.
Hm at that time, if memory serves me well, my pressure was 10:6 at 70bpm though it was measured with an automated machine.

And now that you mention I believe I am really lacking some water, it's quite hot here in Brazil at the moment, and I've been walking a lot, I should take some extra water cans with me from now on I suppose. Gonna keep my eye on  that.

Thanks ed34 appreciated.