Am I on the correct meds.
I have been recently diagnosed with uncontrolled high blood pressure @ 143/72also I have been having anxiety attacks.I was put on Plendil 5mg in the morning and co-diavan 12,5 /80 in the evening.Rivotril 1mg in the night and 1/2 mg in the morning.Since then m blood pressure is 116/61 at rest with my heart rate of 56bpm.Alos in the morning for the past few days when I awake the room spins for a few seconds, this never happened to me before.is this normal or am I on too much meds.
I stopped the Rivotril and the spinning stopped but sometimes I have to take it to stop the nervousness is this normal or what would you recomend that I do?
You are 48 years old. In my opinion 143/72 is normal to you. Why in the Earth  you take any  pills?  For your anxiety go out door A LOT. Nature can help you  balancing your body and mind.
Self-control by yoga breathing meditation walking etc can be very easy to reach, all those are more natural ways, then the medication that can making you more harm. Just an opinion.

Good luck.