An anomalous right coronary artery coursing between the aorta and pulmonary artery.
Hi Doctor.  I am a 41 year old male living in NYC.  I have always been extremely worried about my health (for no good reason) and I recently went to the Cardiologist solely because I have elevated Cholesterol.  My Cardio here in Manhattan is an excellent interventionist and even though I have no symptoms (other than intermittent chest tightness due to GERD), he gave me CT scanning.  Much to my shock and anxiety, he told me that I have an anomalous right coronary artery coursing between the aorta and pulmonary artery.  I have read every article on this. Very scary.  My Doctor told me that I have a very, very low risk of sudden death or episode because of my age and because I have ARCA and not ALCA.  All of the literature seems to buttress this, specifically, that risks of sudden death with ARCA after 30 are low.  My Dr. recommended a Beta Blocker and he told me I can run but no more marathoning (I have run the last 4 NYC marathons).  Questions:  1) Why, after 30, does the risks of sudden death diminish with ARCA?  2) Am I able to do Bikram or any other type of Yoga? 3) This was obviously an incidental finding . Is it true that the vast makority of people with ARCA simply go their whole lives without incident and never know about it?          
I was diagnosed with the same thing two years ago. I also has a 40% blockage in the left main artery. I was told the only way to fix both of these issues was to have double bypass surgery. So I did. What eventually happened in your case?